- Program Dates: June 15 – Aug. 21 (except July 3)
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Elementary Locations: J.B. Blayton, Laurel Lane, Matoaka, Matthew Whaley and Norge elementary schools
- Middle School (T.O.P.) Location: James Blair Middle School
- Registration: Open
- Ages: 5 – 14; must have completed kindergarten
- Weekly Fees*: Full-time camps, 4 to 5 days, $110; part-time camps, 3 days or less, $90. Field trips included. *Fees subject to change.
James City County Parks & Recreation is celebrating almost 35 years of playing, learning and growing together. Check out our sneak preview flyer, Summer Camps At a Glance, available for pickup at all Parks & Recreation public facilities in mid-March.
- Educational opportunities
- Field trips