This is your look at what ramp and interstate closures to avoid in South Hampton Roads for the fourth week of November. The information is provided by the Virginia Department of Transportation:
There will be no lane closures on Hampton Roads Interstates from noon Wednesday, Nov. 25, until noon Monday, Nov. 30, for the Thanksgiving Day holiday.
- I-64 Hampton Roads Bridge-Tunnel: Intermittent stoppages eastbound and westbound 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Nov. 22-24. Traffic stoppages will last as long as 10 minutes.
- I-64 High-Rise Bridge, Chesapeake: Single-lane weeknight closures eastbound and westbound 8 p.m. Nov. 24 to 5 a.m. the following morning. One lane will stay open.
- I-264 Berkley Bridge, Norfolk: Single-lane closures eastbound 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nov. 23-25, and 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Nov. 23-24. One lane will stay open.
- U.S. 58 Midtown Tunnel: Alternating lane closures eastbound 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. Nov. 22. One lane will stay open.
- I-464 North on-ramp to I-264 West Downtown Tunnel: Ramp will be closed 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Nov. 23-24. There will be a detour.
- I-564 East, Norfolk: Single-lane closures between Gates 1 and 2 and Terminal Boulevard from 7 a.m. to noon Nov. 23-25. One lane will stay open.