This is your look ahead at what ramp and interstate closures to avoid in Virginia Beach. The following closures are provided by the Virginia Department of Transportation:
Northampton Boulevard On-Ramp to I-64 East: The southbound Northampton Boulevard on-ramp to I-64 East will close nightly from 8 p.m. until 5 a.m. this Sunday and Monday.
I-64 West Off-Ramp to Northampton Boulevard: The southbound Northampton Boulevard off-ramp from I-64 East will close nightly from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. from Tuesday to Nov. 4. A detour will be in place.
Pavement rehabilitation work continues in many areas of I-264 and I-64 in Virginia Beach and Norfolk. Here’s a list of what ramps will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. through Thursday, Oct. 29, weather permitting:
- I-264 Westbound/Independence Boulevard North/South On- and Off-Ramps (Exits 17A/B)
- I-264 Westbound/Witchduck Road Off-Ramp (Exit 16)
- I-64 Eastbound/Northampton Boulevard On- and Off-Ramps (Exit 282)
- I-64 Westbound/Norview Avenue On- and Off-Ramps (Exit 279)
- I-64 Westbound/I-264 Eastbound/Westbound On- and Off-Ramps (284A/B)
For details on other lane closures from the pavement work, go here.