Girls’ Conference Tournament, 3:30 p.m. Wednesday at Floyd E. Kellam High School
- Ocean Lakes enters the meet as the favorite with the conference’s top two runners (Madeleine King and Rachel Boyce) and five of the top eight.
Boys’ Conference Tournament, 3:30 p.m. Wednesday at Floyd E. Kellam High School
- Jonathan Lomogda leads a Falcons team that trots out five of the conference’s top 12 runners.
Frank W. Cox at Floyd E. Kellam, 4 p.m. Tuesday
- Undefeated in conference play, the Falcons (12-1) aim for their 11th straight win against a Knights team (7-5) looking to bounce back after a loss Friday to Trinity Episcopal.
Ocean Lakes at Floyd E. Kellam, 4:30 p.m. Tuesday
- Winners of 10 straight, the Dolphins (15-3) look to avenge an early season 3-1 loss to the Knights. Coming off a 3-1 win Thursday over defending state champion First Colonial, Kellam (19-2) also puts its 10-game winning streak on the line.
Tallwood at Bayside, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday
- The Marlins (12-5) bring home a seven-game winning streak that includes wins over Ocean Lakes (twice), First Colonial and Cape Henry Collegiate.
Ocean Lakes at Bayside, 2 p.m. Saturday
- The Dolphins (7-0) have looked unstoppable, outscoring their Beach District rivals 389-32 in seven games. In search for a third consecutive win, the Marlins (6-1) hope to slow down the Ocean Lakes train.