Southside Daily has partnered with the city’s police department and the Virginia Beach Crime Solvers to raise awareness about persons of interest in the city.
Crime Solvers is a nonprofit organization that accepts completely anonymous tips from residents about criminal activity. Information from tipsters is shared with police, but remains completely anonymous — no identifying information of sources is ever disclosed and the anonymity of tipsters is protected by state law.
Authorities are asking anyone with information about any of these people to contact Virginia Beach Crime Solvers.
Tipsters could also be eligible for a cash reward up to $1,000 if their information leads to an arrest.
Anyone with information can call 888-LOCK-U-UP (888-562-5887).
Tipsters can also submit a tip through the P3Tips website or by downloading the P3 Tips app available in Apple iTunes and Google Play stores.
Here’s this week’s list:
On April 24, 2019, the two men pictured above went to the Walmart at Salem Crossing Shopping Center. The two loaded a sewing machine and a stand mixer into shopping carts and left the store without paying, police said.
On May 1, 2019,the woman pictured above stole Sour Patch kids and a Hershey bar from the 7-Eleven at 1010 Pacific Avenue, police said.
On May 5, 2019, the man pictured above stole items from a storage unit on Brighton Beach Place, police said.
On May 5, 2019, the man pictured above tried to buy a money order at the 7-Eleven on Holland Road using a fake $100 bill, police said. Authorities suspect the man lives in the Green Run area.
- Lamond Pouncie, 47, has been arrested. He was featured on the Feb. 12 Beach Breach Weekly.
- William Charles Wakefield, 35, has been arrested. He was featured on the Feb. 12 Beach Breach Weekly.
- Joshua David Zollars was arrested March 12, 2019. He was featured on the Aug. 21, 2018 Beach Breach Weekly.
- Bobby Lee Farns was arrested April 30, 2019. He was featured on the Oct. 16, 2018 Beach Breach Weekly.
- Wayne Thomas Johnson II was arrested May 10, 2019. He was featured on the May 7, 2019 Beach Breach Weekly.
- Jillian Jane Brisson was arrested April 25, 2019. He was featured on the Feb. 26, 2019 Beach Breach Weekly.