The Easter bunny is visiting the Norfolk and Virginia Beach areas for the next few days.
In addition to visiting the bunny, here’s a list of Easter egg hunts open to the public.
Visiting the Bunny
- Easter Bunny at Lynnhaven Mall (Virginia Beach)
Dates: Through April 20
Address: 701 Lynnhaven Parkway
Cost: Photo purchase and reservations are not required to visit the Easter Bunny.
Pet Nights: Bring your furry friend to see the bunny — cats and dogs only — on April 15 from 5 p.m.-close.
- Easter Bunny at MacArthur Center (Norfolk)
Dates: Through April 20 — Monday – Thursday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. Friday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. Sunday: Noon – 6 p.m.
Address: 300 Monticello Ave.
Cost: No cost to visit with the Easter Bunny. Photo package prices range from $25-50.
- Easter Bunny at Pembroke Mall (Virginia Beach)
- Easter Photos at Care-A-Lot (Virginia Beach)
- Storytime with Bunnies at Pembroke Mall (Virginia Beach)
- Easter Bunny Encounter at Virginia Aquarium (Virginia Beach)
Easter Egg Hunts
- Easter Egg Hunt at Norfolk Premium Outlets (Norfolk)
Address: Norfolk Premium Outlets, 1600 Premium Outlets Blvd.
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2019 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Easter Egg & Toy Hunt (Virginia Beach)
Address: Virginia Beach SPCA 3040 Holland Road
Date: April 13 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Easter Egg Hunts at Kroger Stores (Hampton Roads)
- Easter Egg Hunt and More! (Virginia Beach)
- Easter Egg Hunt and Kids Safety Event (Virginia Beach)
- Easter Fair (Virginia Beach)
- 2019 Cinema Cafe Easter Bunny Tour: Kemps River (Virginia Beach)
- Chelsea Bunny Brew Ha-Hop (Norfolk)