VIRGINIA BEACH — Here’s a list of the 10 highest paid employees with the city, according to a document obtained through a FOIA request.
The 2018-2019 city budget included 2 percent raises to all city employees; however, City Council singled out City Manager David Hansen and voted on June 19 not to raise his pay.
Salaries are per year, not including fringe benefits.
- David Hansen, city manager: $263,611.40
- Louis Leone III, psychiatric medical director: $251,769.70
- Mark Stiles, city attorney: $227,449.30
- Colin Stolle, commonwealth’s attorney: $218,123.62
- Ubha Rayamajhi, adult psychiatrist: $214,668.22
- Leslie Rhea, staff psychiatrist: $209,491.10
- Maria Regina Gosioco Cenzon, staff psychiatrist: $203,516.08
- Tom Leahy, deputy city manager: $192,587.20
- Steven Cover, public safety deputy city manager: $188,302.40
- Ken Chandler, deputy city manager: $185,057.60
Their combined annual salaries are $2,154,576.62.