During the holidays, students can still look to Tidewater Community College for assistance in enrolling for classes, learning about career opportunities, and getting information about financial aid services.
The college’s financial aid and support staff will be available in the Information Center from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Dec. 23 and Dec. 27-31. The Center for Military and Veterans Education will also be available to field emails and phone calls.
The Center for Workforce Solutions will operate on Dec. 28 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
E-advisors will be available daily except Christmas and New Year’s Day.
TCC Special Enrollment Days will be held on:
- Dec. 20: 6:30-8 p.m.
- Dec. 28: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Jan. 7: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Feb. 1: 5-8 p.m.
During the enrollment days, students can visit any TCC campus to:
- Take placement tests
- Review financial aid status and payments
- Pay tuition
- Meet with advisors
- Register for classes
- Sign up for new student orientation
- Learn about campus life
The following locations are open to students:
- Chesapeake Campus – George B. Pass Building
- Norfolk Campus – Andrews Science Building
- Portsmouth Campus – Building A
- Virginia Beach Campus – Bayside Building
All offices will be closed Dec. 23-27 and Dec. 29 – Jan. 2. Spring classes will begin on Jan. 9.
For more information, call 757-822-1122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.